Highly regarded as one of the world's finest limb salvage events, DLS brings together the most eminent lower limb specialists for an unforgettable meeting. In its 9th year, the DLS conference equips each member of the health care team with the education and resources needed to heal wounds and prevent amputations.
- Full three day (Thursday - Saturday) education agenda with live lectures, presentations, panel discussions and interactive Q&A sessions
- Live limb salvage cases from MedStar Georgetown University Hospital ORs and cath lab
- Expanded vascular program
- Poster abstracts authors' session
- Multiple symposia
- Gloves-on cadaver workshops